Why are people like Oprah, Tony Robbins and Richard Branson so successful?
It's their morning rituals!
Click here to get an insider's look in the morning rituals of the rich and famous
1. Tony Robbins: "Close your eyes and slow your breathing while expressing gratitude for everything you have."
2. Tim Ferriss: 30 minutes of light exercise.
Just to get the blood pumping. Who's next?
3. Oprah: Twenty minutes of meditation.
A busy lady like Oprah needs all the brain power she can get. Next!
4. Barack Obama: Get up at 5 a.m., exercise and drink green tea.
Did you know that our former president never drank coffee? What a saint. Next!
5. Steve Jobs: Look at yourself in the mirror and say: "If today was the last day of my life, would I be happy with what I'm about to do today?"
What a way to start the morning. Next!
6. Tory Burch: Takes a quick walk outside.
Fresh air is always good. Next!
7. Richard Branson: Swims around his island.
If you don't have an island, a public pool will do. What else?
8. Simon Cowell: Drinks hot water with lemon.
It's a classic. And for the final and (in our opinion) most effective morning routine...
9. Mark Zuckerberg: Gets up at 8am and puts on the same t-shirt he wore the day before.
No need to waste brain cells on picking out an outfit. Am I right? Which of these morning rituals would you consider implementing?