Wrinkles are the worst.
How do you get rid of them without spending 200 dollars on a wrinkle cream? Click here to find out...
1. Use a Gua Sha facial lifting tool
Give yourself a facial massage and smooth out your wrinkles. Next!
2. Egg white mask: massage egg whites into your skin, let it sit for 15 minutes, then rinse.
Chances are, you have egg whites in your fridge! Next!
3. Use a facial oil at night: Rub almond, olive or coconut oil into your face before bed.
Wake up to soft, wrinkle-free skin. Next...
4. Aloe gel: Rub some aloe gel onto your face before bed.
Aloe is known to improve skin elasticity. Cool...Next!
5. Drink 4 litres of water per day
Drink more water than you think you need. You'll notice a difference in your skin quality. Next!
6. Do face yoga: Facial stretches and toning exercises can give you smoother, younger looking skin.
10 minutes per day is all it takes. Next!
7. Eat a ton of fruits and veggies.
Fruit and veg are high in anti-oxidants which fight against aging. Next!
8. Sleep on your back.
Avoid squishing your face into your pillow which might cause "sleep lines". Next...
9. Take a collagen supplement.
Collagen is everywhere these days. It's basically just ground up bones and it's really good for your skin. Next.
10. Try a vitamin C cream
Make sure your daily moisturizer has vitamin C in it. It's known to be great for healing and rejuvenating skin. And now for the final tip...
11. Shark cartilage!
Taking shark cartilage everyday in supplement form is known to erase fine lines and wrinkles. Sounds extreme, but apparently it works!
11 Natural Ways To Get Rid Of Wrinkles