Living on a budget isn't easy!
But it's definitely not impossible! Here are some helpful tips on how to stay on budget!
1. Calculate how much money you have left over after your bills
Keep this number in your head when spending throughout the month
2. Always try to save at lease something per month
It's hard to actually save after bills and expenses but even saving $20 a month eventually adds up!
3. Review your spending history and find where you can cut corners
No one likes looking on their online banking history. But doing this can show you some unnecessary spending habits you may have
4. Plan meals for the week and shop ahead
One shop at the beginning of the week helps save time and cuts costs tremendously!
5. Treat yourself on occasion
Going out to eat 4 nights a week eventually gets old. Limiting these outings cuts down your spending and makes it more special!
6. Eliminate unnecessary spending
Those expensive cocktails and iced coffees sure add up!
7. Avoid using your credit card
Credit cards can sometimes make us think we have money that we don't! Always try to pay in cash or debit
Now live life without breaking the bank!