Do you have depression and just don't know it?
Click here to see sign number 1
1.You're talking about philosophical subjects
Click here for number 2
2. You're not sleeping as much as you usually do. OR, you're sleep TOO much.
Click here for number 3
3. Every little thing bothers you.
Click here for sign number 4
4. A general sense of fatigue for no good reason
Click here for number 5
5. Speaking slowly
Click here for number 6
6. Low self-esteem and feelings of worthlessness
Click here for number 7
7. Trouble remembering things
Click here for number 8
8. You're quick to blame yourself for something that isn't your fault
Click here for number 9
9. You get irritated when plans change unexpectedly
Click here for the final and most important sign
10. You have a successful career or are obsessed with success
People with depression find it difficult to engage in intimate relationships and will therefore put all their focus on career-oriented goals to avoid getting too involved with a relationship.