An Overdose Prevention Worker Saved A Mouse From A Heroin Overdose!

That's right, a pet mouse had eaten some heroin and was going to die until a rescue worker stepped in and administered Narcan to save his life.

Snuggles the mouse found himself in mortal peril!

Snuggles did not have a good day!

Snuggles was brought into one of Vancouver's Overdose Prevention sites after he left some heroin that was left out on a table and his owners were worried he might die!

That's a bad day for anyone, not just a mouse!

A site worker stepped in and gave Snuggles some Narcan and saved his life! They also found Snuggles a new home where heroin won't be randomly left on a table! Great work everyone!