Electrolyte Drinks Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.6%
According to the new market research report by IndustryARC titled “Electrolyte Drinks Market: By Type (Isotonic, Hypotonic, and Hypertonic); By Application (Supermarket, Online Sales, Department Store); By Sales Channel (Supermarkets & Hypermarkets, Independent Retailers, Convenience Stores, Specialist Retailers, and Online Retailers), By ingredient types (Aqua/Water and Additives), & Geography - (2018-2023)”,the market will be driven by the rising consumer inclination towards health consciousness and fitness levels despite busy lifestyles.
Americas Hold the Largest Market Share in the Electrolyte Drinks Market
The Americas region holds the largest market share in the Electrolyte Drinks Market and is anticipated to reach $1.86 billion by 2023 at a CAGR of 4.6%. However, APAC is expected to witness a significant growth due to the increasing disposable incomes and emerging economies. The key applications in the region include supermarkets and departmental stores among others.
Electrolyte Drinks Market Analysis Done in the Full Report
- Electrolyte Drinks increase electrolytes count and do more good to our body than any sports drinks.
- The Electrolyte Drinks Market focuses on the significance of Product Analysis both upstream and downstream. This includes raw material procurement and manufacturing till delivery of the end products.
- This also covers the key trends and product landscape.
- Electrolyte Drinks Market Growth Factors
- Rise in health awareness and change in consumer lifestyles will drive the demand for the electrolyte drinks market.
- Among the product types, Isotonic drinks segment hold the largest market share.
- The Electrolyte Drinks market has a tremendous profit potential with sales for products, such as Pepsi Co and Monster.
- With electrolyte drinks is no longer confined to sports personas alone, the upcoming years are likely to witness a sharp rise of consumers from various consortiums of the society.
To access the Electrolyte Drinks Market Reseach report browse the link below:
Key Players of Electrolyte Drinks Market:
- Pocari Sweat, Gatorade, Danone, Wahaha Jihuo, Powerade, Powerade Zero, Pedialyte, Nongfuspring Jian Jiao, Nuun, Pure Sports Nutrition are considered as the key players of the market.
- New launches and acquisitions are considered as top promotional strategies in the industry. For example, CR7 drive promotes its products with international football player Cristiano Ronaldo.
- Abott Nutrition Co. added a newly tailored energy drink called Ensure Enlive aimed at consumers 50 or older.
The Electrolyte Drinks Market Report is Segmented as Indicated Below:
A. Electrolyte Drinks Market By Type:
B. Electrolyte Drinks Market By Ingredient Type:
C. Electrolyte Drinks Market By Sales Channel
1. Supermarkets & Hypermarkets
2. Independent Retailers
3. Convenience Stores
4. Specialist Retailers
5. Online Retailers
D. Electrolyte Drinks Market By Packaging
E. Electrolyte Drinks Market By Application
2. Online Sales
3. Department Store
F. Electrolyte Drinks Market By Geography (Covers 16+ Countries)
G. Electrolyte Drinks Market By Entropy
4. Big Red
6. National Beverage
7. Dr. Pepper Snapple Group
8. Living Essentials Marketing
9. Vital Pharmaceuticals
10. Stokley-Van Camp
11. Coca-Cola’s Corporate
What can you expect from the Electrolyte Drinks Market Research report?
The Electrolyte Drinks Market is prepared with the main agenda to cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories
2. Market trends
3. Manufacturer Landscape
4. Distributor Landscape
5. Pricing Analysis
6. Top 10 End user Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking
8. Product Developments
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis
10. Patent Analysis
11. Demand Analysis (By Revenue & Volume)
12. Country level Analysis (15+)
13. Competitor Analysis
14. Market Shares Analysis
15. Value Chain Analysis
16. Supply Chain Analysis
17. Strategic Analysis
18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
19. Opportunity Analysis
20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email 1: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Email 2: email@example.com
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences &Healthcare.