37 Ensembles From The 2017 Met Gala You Absolutely Must See
Each year, the Met Gala gives us some of the most beautiful, innovative, and downright weird looks in fashion today. Here are the 37 must-see looks of 2017!
Gigi Hadid in a sexy, structural conundrum
2. Bella Hadid in a breathtaking catsuit
3. Kendall Jenner in a sheer bodysuit-based gown
4. Kylie Jenner in a glittering and fringed blush sheer gown
5. Selena Gomez in a lightly embellished white frock
6. Jennifer Lopez in a pale blue, flowing cape
7. Rihanna in an origami-inspired masterpiece
8. Katy Perry in a bright red veiled ensemble
9. Speaking of veils, Lily Aldridge veiled the lower half of her face in pink in contrast with her bright red legs.
10. Meanwhile, Rose Byrne stunned in red tulle.
11. Rita Ora was all tied up in enormous red ribbon.
12. Doutzen Kroes went for an 80s-inspired red ballgown.
13. It's not so much the dress as the matching hair that draws the eye in Kate Hudson's Met Gala look.
14. Stella Maxwell stuns in this jazzy collection of pearl strands.
15. Julianne Moore took fashionable flight in this feathery ensemble.
16. Carly Steel looked like a warrior queen in this headdress.
17. Claire Danes embraced her inner pirate in this disheveled ensemble.
18. Cara Delevingne stunned in a silver suit with matching bald cap.
19. Blake Lively wore a lively golden gown with a blue feathered train.
20. Aymeline Valade chose an embellished blue pantsuit instead of a gown.
21. And Tracee Ellis Ross chose an outerwear-inspired garment.
22. Elle Fanning looked like Cinderella at the Met Gala this year.
23. Lupita Nyong'o stood out from the crowd in a feathery orange gown.
24. Felicity Jones looked downright Victorian in her high-necked dress.
25. Hailee Steinfeld chose shorts and long sleeves for the Met Gala this year.
26. Kerry Washington was a vision in glittering patchwork.
27. Mandy Moore rocked asymmetrical sleeves and classic black.
28. Evan Rachel Wood opted for fitted silk trousers under her gown this year.
29. Brie Larson shimmered in this two-toned golden experiment.
30. Kate Bosworth went with enormous sleeves and a huge gown with tons of detail work.
31. Halle Berry wore a jumpsuit with a shining flamenco train.
32. Madonna stood out at the Met Gala, in spite of her choice to wear camouflage.
33. Zendaya was a total knockout in this colorful printed ballgown.
34. Priyanka Chopra SLAYED in this trench coat with a cathedral-length train.
35. Solange wore this shocking puffy ensemble.
36. Nicki Minaj took a walk on the dark side in this red and black ensemble.
37. Finally, Lena Dunham strikes a pose in a plaid ballgown.
Which of these avant-garde looks was your favorite? Talk to us about it in the comments below, and share with your friends to see what they think!