13 Quotes On Fashion To Help You Decide What To Wear Today
Need help pulling yourself out of bed and into a gorgeous get-up? Take some notes from history's most famous fashionistas!
1. You wake up in the morning, look at your cozy pajamas, and think to yourself...
In difficult times fashion is always outrageous.
2. But then you remember the wise words of Prada...
What you wear is how you present yourself to the world, especially today when human contacts go so fast. Fashion is instant language.
So, you get out of bed and go to your closet, and several conflicting thoughts occur to you at once...
"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening."
"Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months."
"Fashion is what you adopt when you don't know who you are."
"So soon as a fashion is universal, it is out of date."
7. You begin to feel trapped by these unhelpful thoughts, but then, Alexander McQueen steps in...
Fashion should be a form of escapism, and not a form of imprisonment.
8. So, now that you've escaped fashion paralysis, how do you choose what's right for you?
Fashion can be bought. Style one must possess.
But what is style? And what is the difference between style and fashion?
"The difference between style and fashion is quality."
"Fashion fades, only style remains the same."
"Fashions fade, style is eternal."
12. You think you're beginning to understand when you remember one more piece of advice:
Always dress like you're going to see your worst enemy.
13. But, at the end of the day, there's really only one piece of fashion advice you need. Coco Chanel says:
How do YOU define fashion? Talk to us about it in the comments below, and share with your friends to see what they think!