Spring is just around the corner and so is spring cleaning! Here are 8 hacks to get your house ready for when the warm weather comes:
Click here for the first hack...
1. Clean your shower head with vinegar and lemon. Fill a sandwich bag with equal parts warm water, vinegar and lemon. Hold under your shower head for a few minutes then wipe clean!
No more lime build-up! Next...
2. Clean your microwave by placing cut up lemon wedges in a bowl of water, place inside and cook on high for 2 minutes, then wipe the sides of your microwave.
Clean as a whistle! Beep!
3. Dust with dryer sheets. Use a dryer sheet to dust blinds. The dust sticks instantly, plus they leave behind a subtle scent!
4. Clean air vents by sliding a butter knife wrapped in a paper towel between the slats.
It's so easy! Next...
5. Use shaving cream to life carpet stains. Let it sit for a few minutes then wipe with a damp cloth.
So versatile! Next...
6. Run your sponges through the dishwasher to disinfect them.
Why not!? Next...
7. Clean your ceilings by attaching a towel to the end of a broom.
And now for the final tip!
8. Store your sheet sets inside their matching pillowcase for a neat, easy way to store your bedding.