Think You Know The Lyrics To These Iconic British Songs?
Test your knowledge on some of the greatest British songs of all time.
"Though nothing will drive them _____/
we can be Heroes, just for one day"
- Heroes, David Bowie
"But then they played that ____ at the death disco/
It starts so fast but it ends so slow"
- Don't Look Back Into The Sun, The Libertines
"Found my coat and grabbed my _____/
Made the bus in seconds flat"
- A Day In The Life, The Beatles
"But then a strange fear gripped me/
and I just couldn't ____"
- There Is A Light That Never Goes Out, The Smiths
"Stand up beside the fireplace/
Take that ____ from off your face"
- Don't Look Back In Anger, Oasis
"When the streets are ____ and lonely/
And the cars they burn below me"
- Made Of Stone, The Stone Roses
"Everything's in order in a black hole/
Everything was _____ in the past though"
- Fluorescent Adolescent, Arctic Monkeys
"I said yeah? Well I can't see anyone else smiling ____ here. "
- Common People, Pulp
"Please allow me to introduce myself/
I'm a man of wealth and ____"
- Sympathy For The Devil, The Rolling Stones
"You know the one that takes you to the places/
Where all the _____ meet yeah"
- Bittersweet Symphony, The Verve
"You float like a _____/
In a beautiful world"
- Creep, Radiohead
"I feed the pigeons I ______ feed the sparrows too it gives me a sense of enormous wellbeing"
- Parklife, Blur