The professional world can be hard, like really hard
You can say that again
Luckily, there are a few tips to help you rise up the corporate ladder!
Work tips? Yes please!
1. Revitalize and redo your resume
A good looking resume will stand out from the rest!
2. Research companies that your may be interested in applying at
Always look closer into a companies benefits and corporate culture before interviewing!
3. Network with contacts through LinkedIn to learn about opportunities
Reach out to mutual contacts whose roles you're interested in learning more about!
4. Make a list of companies you're interested in
A targeted list of companies helps keep yourself focused when job hunting
5. Set up informational interviews with someone at a company you're interested in
Speaking with someone at a company helps introduce yourself and can lead to work opportunities!
6. Keep up to date on job listings
Check online job sites everyday and attend job fair events!
7. Write a targeted cover letter for each position you apply to
A good cover letter separates the real candidates from the rest! Take your time on it!
8. Do your research before your interview!
Come prepared with knowledge on the company and talking points for what you have to offer them!
Now go get that damn job!