Which Ancient Queen Are You?
From Egypt to China, who are we going to bow down to?
What ethnicity do you look most similar to?
What is your hair color?
Which is your most powerful asset?
Choose a color combination:
Which ancient earrings would you wear?
Which landscape do you prefer?
Do you prefer being indoors or outdoors?
Which ancient necklace would you wear?
The Last Pharaoh of Ancient Egypt!
3 interesting facts about Cleopatra:
1) Cleopatra became Pharaoh when she was 18 years old.
2) Cleopatra had her husband Mark Antony kill her sister.
3) Cleopatra had four children–only one survived to adulthood.
The Most Beautiful Pharaoh of Ancient Egypt!
3 interesting facts about Nefertiti:
1) Nefertiti means “the beautiful one has come”.
2) The queen arranged for Tutankhamun to marry one of her daughters, Princess Ankhenspaaten.
3) Her death remains a mystery.
Empress Wu Zetian
Empress Wu Zetian
China's Only Female Emperor!
3 interesting facts about Empress Wu Zetian:
1) She was a brutal, but capable reformer.
2) She was a feminist and challenged Confucius's beliefs that 'a ruling woman is unnatural'.
3) She had her rival's hands and feet amputated, and their body thrown into a vat of wine to drown.
The Native American Princess!
3 interesting facts about Pocahontas:
1) Pocahontas had 26 brothers and sisters but was her fathers favorite child.
2) Pocahontas was known for being a tomboy who enjoyed playing with the boys and spent her free time doing as they did.
3) Unfortunately she died at the young age of 22.
The Aramaic Queen!
3 interesting facts about Zenobia:
1) Zenobia was known as the "warrior queen".
2) Zenobia was described as the most beautiful and noble woman in the East.
3) Her feet were adorned with shackles of gold and her outfit embellished with so many gems that she could hardly bear the weight to walk.