18 Obama Items That Will Make You Miss The Former President
Come back, please!
The 44th President of The United States certainly left a legacy. In so many ways, Barack Obama was better than we imagined, and far, far better than the body politic deserved. Throughout his 8 years in office, he was a symbol of hope and an advocate for change. He will go down as one of the greats and there's no denying that we're really, really going to miss him.
My fellow Americans, it has been the honor of my life to serve you. I won't stop; in fact, I will be right there with you, as a citizen, for all my remaining days ... I am asking you to believe. Not in my ability to bring about change -- but in yours
Here are 18 things you need if you loved President Obama:
1. His Campaign Poster
Hope is that stubborn thing inside us that insists, despite all evidence to the contrary, that something better awaits us so long as we have the courage to keep reaching, to keep working, to keep fighting.
2. These amazing socks to commemorate the best bromance in White House history
3. An Obama Bobblehead
4. If you loved the former FLOTUS, you should get her bobblehead, too!
5. Speaking of Michelle Obama, this shirt will inspire you to be the best person you can be
6. Show your love and support for Obama with this awesome mug
7. You'll want this Obama 44 Sweatshirt
8. Play the Humanity Hates Trump card game with your friends
9. Buy this President Barack Obama Commemorative Pen
10. Get this framed Barack Obama "Yes We Can" print
11. Drink coffee out of your Obama Farewell Mug
Watch the ending of President Obama's farewell address: "Yes We Can, Yes We Did."
12. If you haven't already, you should read Barack Obama's book "The Audacity of Hope"
In July 2004, Barack Obama electrified the Democratic National Convention with an address that spoke to Americans across the political spectrum. One phrase in particular anchored itself in listeners’ minds, a reminder that for all the discord and struggle to be found in our history as a nation, we have always been guided by a dogged optimism in the future, or what Obama called “the audacity of hope.”
Get The Audacity of Hope on Amazon.
13. And read Obama's "Of Thee I Sing: A Letter To My Daughters"
In this tender, beautiful letter to his daughters, President Barack Obama has written a moving tribute to thirteen groundbreaking Americans and the ideals that have shaped our nation. From the artistry of Georgia O'Keeffe, to the courage of Jackie Robinson, to the patriotism of George Washington, President Obama sees the traits of these heroes within his own children, and within all of America's children.
Grab a copy here.
14. Keep Obama in your 2017 with this collector's edition calendar
15. Wear this truthful hat
America is already great. America is already strong. And I promise you, our strength, our greatness, does not depend on Donald Trump.
16. You need this funny shirt
17. And these vintage campaign buttons
18. The Man, The Myth, The Legend
We'll Miss You, Obama!