The Hogwarts Sorting Quiz (Pottermore Version)

Ever wondered which house you truly belong in?

Go back
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
What would you want to be remembered as?
What would you want to be remembered as?
x
What would you not want to be remembered as?
x
If you were to choose a potion, which would you choose?
x
How would you want people to remember you?
x
What scent brings you comfort?
x
You are given four boxes but only allowed to open one. The first is an ornate golden box which says, "unbearable temptation lies within". The second is a black box with a rune you know to be the mark of Merlin. The third is a tortoise shell box in which a small animal seems to be squeaking inside. The fourth is a pewter box that reads, "I only open for the worthy." Which box do you select?
x
Which instrument do you find most pleasant?
x
You find yourself in a room with four goblets before you, each containing a different potion. Which one would you drink?
x
You are in a whimsical garden. Which object attracts your attention?
x
Hogwarts is burning down, and there are 3 important things you must save, but are in different locations. There are student records, a dragon pox cure, and a book of Merlin. In which order do you save the items?
x
Which would you most want to be?
x
What do you find most hard to cope with?
x
Which are you most looking forward to at Hogwarts?
x
Which power do you wish you had?
x
Which animals are you most eager to learn about?
x
You notice one of your class mates has a cheat sheet and is using it during a test! After the test, Professor Flitwick confronts you and asks if you friend cheated. How do you respond?
x
You meet a four-way fork in the road. Which path do you choose?
x
A muggle confronts you and says they know you are a wizard. You respond by.....
x
You are walking through the Forbidden Forest at night, when you hear a twig snap. What do you do?
x
You must cross a bridge, but there is a ferocious troll blocking the way. He won't go down without a fight. You.....
x
In your worst nightmare, you would dream of.....
x
Moon or Stars?
x
You are at a fork in the road at night. You choose the path that....
x
Dawn or Dusk?
x
Black or White?
x
Left or Right?
x
Heads or Tails?
x
Calculating...
Play Again?

Keep Reading

This post was created by a member of our community, where anyone can post awesome content.

Learn more or Create your own